General Terms & Warranty Period
APDB warrants its products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship starting from their date of shipping from APDB’s manufacturing facilities for a period of time as indicated below. The warranty period of products varies based on their product categories.
|Made to Order (MTO)
|Alma BB Mono
|Cardholder Epi Neo
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- This warranty is limited to either the repair or replacement (at APDB’s sole discretion) of the defective product during its warranty period.
- If a product is found to be defective within 7 days of its shipping date from APDB, and if the said product was properly installed and used, the product can be considered defective on arrival (DOA) and the Customer may create a DOA request online for APDB to provide expedited replacement service.
- After 30 days from its shipping date from APDB, Customers must create a service request prior to sending the defective product to APDB for repair. The APDB website allows Customers to create a service request online.
- Customers agree to insure their product or assume the risk of loss or damage during transit, to prepay shipping charges, and to use the original shipping container or an equivalent when they ship products to APDB for repairs. Customers may either seek assistance from the original dealer, or from the closest APDB service office.
- Repaired or replaced products are warrantied for 30 days from the date of repair or replacement, or for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period, whichever is longer.
APDB will not accept products that are returned without a valid service request or items that are not APDB products. Such products will be shipped back at the Customer’s own risk and expense. No refunds or exchanges will be offered.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products found to be defective after the warranty period has expired.
- Products subjected to misuse or abuse, whether by accident or other causes. Such product conditions will be determined by APDB at its sole and unfettered discretion.
- Products damaged due to a natural disaster, including but not limited to lightning, flooding, earthquake, or fire.
- Products modified in any way NOT described explicitly in the corresponding product’s user manuals.
- Expendable items, such as a strap.
- Products with an altered and/or illegible serial number.
- Products that have been updated, reworked, or improperly tested by the Customer, or by a third party at the request of the Customer.
Service Terms & Charges
Once the Customer agrees to a product inspection, APDB will inspect the product, send a quote for the total repair cost, and will wait for the Customer’s approval.
If the Customer does not want APDB’s repair service, APDB will either return the defective product to the Customer or scrap the product locally, based on the Customer’s decision. If the product is out of warranty, the Customer will be responsible for the shipping costs.